Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, the Ikeja Electric (IE), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network, came into existence on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
2020 Young Engineers Programme
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience: 2 years
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: Engineering / Technical Graduate Jobs
Successful candidates will be expected to work within the power distribution sector with experienced engineers, developing skills and experience in order to become a competent and effective professional Engineer within the Power Sector and provided with challenging job opportunities
You may also check:
- Wells Mountain Foundation Empowerment Through Education Scholarship 2020
- Africa Oxford Initiative (AfOx) Visiting Fellows Program 2020 for African-based Researchers & Academics
- AgriLab Bootcamp & Incubation Program 2020 for Nigerian Startups (All-expense paid trip to Ireland)
- Preferably fresh from the university but certainly with not more than 2 years’ experience, who are highly intelligent, hardworking, having the ability to apply common sense in analyzing and resolving problems and who value integrity more than wealth.
- Minimum B.Sc. or, preferably, M.Sc. Degree in Engineering, in one of the following disciplines Electrical Engineering and Electronics Engineering from reputable Universities with a minimum of 2nd class upper
- Must have completed NYSC
- Maximum age of 26 years as of December 2019