The Ericsson Nigeria Graduate Program will start on 01 November 2020 and focuses on technology leadership. Our aim is to attract and guide the most talented, innovative and creative technology minds.
- Ericsson is looking for Engineering Graduates who have completed their studies between 2018 and 2019 with one of the following Bachelor DegreesElectronics Engineering, Computer Science / Software/Computer Engineering / IT or Information Systems / Networks Engineering, Communications, IT& Engineering degrees with a focus on Telecommunications.
- All graduates should have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program. A verification of the NYSC program will be done on all shortlisted candidates.
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies in Related Area:
- Basic Network level competence
- Database Understanding
- Basic understanding of programming and scripting language
- Broad Technical Acumen
- Problem Solving Ability
- Creative Thinking
- Good planning organizing skills
- Teamwork & collaboration skills
- Presentation skills (oral and written)
- Proficiency in Microsoft office
You may also check:
- Apply for Korean Government Scholarship Program 2021 for Undergraduate study in South Korea
- Apply to Federal Teachers’ Scheme Universal Basic Education Commission (UBEC)
- World Bank ACECoR Masters and PhD Scholarships 2020/2021 for young Professionals
- 12 months (plus) graduate program – we offer you a great training program before you move into an experienced job
- Explore your passion for innovation and your desire to join a leader.
- You’ll enjoy an open, inspiring culture that encourages idea generation and thought exploration
- Working in an international environment with colleagues from all over the world.
- Continuous on the job training, in classrooms and via e-learning.A mentor and buddy program.
- An opportunity to work for the Global leader in the Telecommunications industry.
- Mentorship programs provided by senior specialists in the industry.
Application Deadline: Unspecified.