The Adobe Research Fellowship recognizes outstanding graduate students anywhere in the world carrying out exceptional research in areas of computer science important to Adobe. This year, we will be awarding fellowships to graduate students working in the areas of computer graphics, computer vision, human-computer interaction, machine learning, visualization, audio, natural language processing, and programming languages.
Collaboration with the academic community plays a fundamental role in this process. Our research model blends our goal for business impact and our desire to collaborate with researchers outside of Adobe.
Our lab maintains collaborations with well over fifty university partners, both students and faculty.
Each researcher hosts several interns a year, giving them the opportunity to build the next generation of tools to support creatives. Our work is published in peer-reviewed conferences and journals, ensuring that the impact of our research goes well beyond Adobe and into the research community at large.
You may also check:
- Oprah Winfrey Foundation African Women’s Public Service Fellowship 2020 for study in USA (Fully Funded)
- Current Top 18 Europe Scholarships for Nigerians
- Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships 2020 for full-time Master’s study at a UK university (Fully Funded)
As a next natural step in supporting this ongoing relationship we are pleased to invite applications to the Adobe Research Fellowship. The Adobe Research Fellowship recognizes outstanding graduate students anywhere in the world carrying out exceptional research in areas of computer science important to Adobe. This year, we will be awarding fellowships to graduate students working in the areas of computer graphics, computer vision, human-computer interaction, machine learning, visualization, audio, natural language processing, and programming languages.
The Adobe Research Fellowship consists of:
- A $10,000 award paid once.
- A Creative Cloud subscription membership for one year.
- An Adobe Research mentor.
- An opportunity to interview for an internship at Adobe.
The deadline for submitting a completed Fellowship application is September 27, 2019 at 5pm Pacific Time. A committee of Adobe researchers will be reviewing all applicants and will choose the recipients at their discretion. Recipients are selected based on their research (creative, impactful, important, and realistic in scope), how their work would contribute to Adobe, their technical skills (ability to build complex computer programs), and their personal skills (problem-solving ability, communication, leadership, organizational skills, ability to work in teams).
Students may be invited for phone interviews following the initial review.
The Fellowship recipients will be announced by November 20, 2019.
In order to be considered for the 2020 Adobe Research Fellowship, students must meet the following criteria:
- Be registered as a full-time graduate student at a university.
- Remain an active, full-time student in a PhD program for the full duration of 2020 or forfeit the award.
- Cannot have a close relative working for Adobe Research.
How to Apply?
Please submit your application by September 27, 2019 at 5pm Pacific Time.
Applications must include:
- A research overview comprising two pages of text and figures not including citations. At least half a page should highlight how the student’s research could contribute to Adobe.
- Three letters of recommendation from those familiar with the students work. One letter should come from the student’s advisor.
- A CV.
- A transcript of current and previous academic records both undergraduate and graduate.
For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
For More Information:
You may also check:
- Apply for Chevron Nigeria 2020 January – June Internship Placement for young Nigerians
- University of West London Scholarship for PhD study in Health and Ageing in Nigeria
- European Commission Blue Book Paid Traineeship 2019 for University graduates worldwide – Brussels,Belgium (1,196.84€ per month stipend)