The International Green Gown Awards are supported by UN Environment and are open to any university or college across the world.
- Is your institution the most sustainable institution of the year?
- Is your institution benefitting society?
- Is your institution empowering students?
Endorsed by UN Environment, we are looking for inspirational sustainability leaders. Recognising exceptional sustainability initiatives being undertaken by the world’s universities and colleges, the International Green Gown Awards set the bar and put every learning institution at the heart of delivering the UN Global Goals.
There is no limit on the number of applications or categories each institution can enter. Entry is free of charge.
The categories are:
- Sustainability Institution of the Year
- Benefiting Society
- Student Engagement
You may also check:
- Business School Netherlands/Orange Knowledge Programme Scholarship 2020
- Account Manager at Finchglow Travels
- Dangote Academy Junior Technician Scheme 2020
Stage 1 of the International Green Gown Awards are open to all institutions globally*. The Stage 2 of the International Green Gown Awards will see the Stage 1 Finalists along with the Winners from the Regional Green Gown Awards.
*See Exceptions below.
31 March 2020 – Application Deadline
28 May 2020 – Finalists announced & video deadline for Finalists
July 2020* – International Green Gown Awards Ceremony at the United Nations High Level Political Forum, New York – Winners announced
* Date and location to be confirmed
- Application Form (DOCX 280KB)