The UK-Nigeria Tech Hub is now accepting applications for the Future Females Business School Tech Programme 2020. This programme supports female Nigerian entrepreneurs who are utilising technology to build their businesses and impact their respective communities/industries.
The Future Females Business School, powered by UK-Nigeria Tech Hub is a 3-month programme, made up of 10 modules that step entrepreneurs through the fundamental building blocks of starting and growing a business.
You may also check:
- Apply for Open Doors: Russian Scholarship Project 2020/2021 for International Master’s & PhD Students
- Debt Collection Officers needed at Accion Microfinance Bank Limited
- Job Vacancies at First Bank of Nigeria
– Applicants MUST be based in Nigeria
– The business MUST utilise technology (i.e. is your business app based or an online platform)
– Applicants must have 4-6 hours minimum to commit to the programme each week
Please make sure you meet all of the above requirements before applying.
Application Deadline: 28th October, 2020.