The MTN ICT and Business Skills Training is an initiative of the MTN Foundation aimed at building the capacity of young people between the ages of 18 and 35 in the area of ICT and Entrepreneurship Skills to enhance their entrepreneurial and employability abilities.
Four phases of this initiative have been implemented since its inception in 2018 and 3,052 youths have been trained successfully across 10 states (Oyo, Kano, Imo, Nasarawa, Rivers, Abia, Akwa-Ibom, Borno, Kaduna and Katsina). This was achieved in partnership with Google, Oracle, KPMG, IBM, Digital Bridge Institute and Cisco.
You may also check:
- Nigeria Police Force (NPF) Recruitment for Police Constable Recruitment 2021
- Professional School Chauffeur (Driver) at a School
- Hanken GBSN Scholarships 2022 for students
The fifth phase is planned for young entrepreneurs who reside and operate small businesses in Adamawa, Anambra, Cross River, Jigawa, Kogi and Lagos States.
- Training is Free
- 3000 youths will be selected
- Equipment grant of 40million Naira for 200 Youths
Application Deadline: 20th December, 2021.