FoodTech Africa is an accelerator aimed at addressing food security through fostering innovation.
The project is commissioned by GIZ Make-IT in Africa, a project on behalf of the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ). FoodTech Africa is implemented by @iBizAfrica and Pangea Accelerator.
Before you proceed, please 'Follow' our facebook page to get more updates
Learn Web Design, Forex, Graphics Design, Digital Marketing for FREE here
This accelerator aims to support women and youth-owned, agri-based enterprises through facilitating access to financing, business support and technology adoption.
- Women and youth owned post revenue companies in agriculture and related industries.
- The business needs to have an existing working product and generating revenue.
- The founder must be between the ages of 18-35 yrs.
- The business must be based in Kenya.
You may also check:
- Apply for First City Monument Bank (FCMB) 2020 Agritech EPIC Pitch for Startups in Nigeria (₦1.5M Grant)
- Latest Recruitment from SDIL Nigeria
- Apply for Jobs in Pagatech Limited
- Opportunity to receive funding of up to $100,000 ONLY for high potential businesses.
- Access to B2B opportunities.
- 10 weeks of intensive business development training.
- Access to a leading network of agriculture experts in Africa.
- Tailored coaching sessions to address your business needs and mentoring.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Application Deadline: 21st August, 2020.