FoodTech Africa is an accelerator aimed at addressing food security through fostering innovation.
The project is commissioned by GIZ Make-IT in Africa, a project on behalf of the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ). FoodTech Africa is implemented by @iBizAfrica and Pangea Accelerator.
This accelerator aims to support women and youth-owned, agri-based enterprises through facilitating access to financing, business support and technology adoption.
- Women and youth owned post revenue companies in agriculture and related industries.
- The business needs to have an existing working product and generating revenue.
- The founder must be between the ages of 18-35 yrs.
- The business must be based in Kenya.
You may also check:
- Apply for First City Monument Bank (FCMB) 2020 Agritech EPIC Pitch for Startups in Nigeria (₦1.5M Grant)
- Latest Recruitment from SDIL Nigeria
- Apply for Jobs in Pagatech Limited
- Opportunity to receive funding of up to $100,000 ONLY for high potential businesses.
- Access to B2B opportunities.
- 10 weeks of intensive business development training.
- Access to a leading network of agriculture experts in Africa.
- Tailored coaching sessions to address your business needs and mentoring.
Application Deadline: 21st August, 2020.