Generous Unicaf scholarships are available for all programmes in Africa and cover a large percentage of tuition fees for eligible applicants, depending on their financial situation. The payment of the remaining fees can be paid in monthly installments, to ease the financial burden on students. More than $100 million worth of Unicaf scholarships have been awarded to more than 30,000 students around the world to earn internationally recognised degrees so far.
E-learning system: Your classes will take place in an online environment. You can log in any time, at your convenience. Once online, you’ll communicate with your instructors and fellow students, read assigned texts, access digital materials, post assignments and comment on other students’ assignments.
Tutor Support: Your Student Adviser will walk you through the entire process upfront and will be there to support you every step of the way from first contact to graduation.
You may also check:
- Apply for Boustany Foundation Cambridge University MBA Scholarship 2020 for study in the United Kingdom
- Latest Jobs at the U.S. Pharmacopeial Convention (USP)
- Lagos Business School (LBS) Online Training Opportunity for young senior executives in Non-Profits
Online Classroom: The online learning experience will include extensive participation and interaction with faculty and fellow students.
- Firstly, fill the form on this page.
- Then, an Adviser from the university you applied for will call you.
- Our admissions team will then reach out to you to schedule an interview, to discuss the admissions procedure and to help you with your scholarship application.
Application Deadline: Unspecified.