Since the establishment of MSHEL HOMES LIMITED, we have bridged the gap in addressing the need of owning a house in Nigeria, by delivering apartments of good quality at affordable prices, thereby giving you the best value for your money. Our objective has always been to offer a wide variety of housing types, in order to accommodate a good number of clients from medium to high-income earners in Abuja and Nigeria at large.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 5 years
- Location: Abuja
- Crafting strategies for all Sales and marketing team, including the marketers, sales executives and investment Advisors.
- Ensuring that the Sales and marketing team meets their weekly and monthly financial targets.
- Preparing and managing monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing department.
- Set, monitor and report on team goals.
- Train and coach the team to overcome marketing challenges and deploy new strategies to increase efficiency.
- Analysing consumer behavior and determining customer personas.
- Identifying opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share.
- Monitoring competition (acquisitions, pricing changes and new products and features).
- Coordinating sales and marketing efforts to boost brand awareness.
You may also check:
- Apply for Commonwealth Youth Awards 2023 for Excellence in Development Work
- Guaranty Trust Pension and Fund Managers Entry Level Programme 2022
- NestOil Plc Recruitment 2022
- Minimum of HND/BSC in any field. Relevant fields like Marketing, Management, Economics etc. is advantageous.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in Marketing. Proven experience in Real Estate Marketing is advantageous.
- Professional certifications and trainings is an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
Application Deadline: Unspecified.