KPMG is one of the largest professional services companies in the world and one of the Big Four auditors, along with Deloitte, EY and PwC. Its global headquarters is located in Amstelveen, the Netherlands. KPMG employs 162,000 people and has three lines of services: audit, tax, and advisory.
Its tax and advisory services are further divided into various service groups. The name “KPMG” was chosen when KMG (Klynveld Main Goerdeler) merged with Peat Marwick.
Eligible candidates must:
- Be below 26 years old as at the date of application.
- Have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Math) at ONE sitting
- Have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree. Please note that OND and HND qualifications are NOT eligible.
- Have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree and at Law school (For Law graduates only).
- Be about to complete or completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Location: Lagos
Ref Id: 100702BR
Service Line: Graduate/Campus
Contract Type: Permanent
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
You may also check:
- NPOWER 2020: How to Apply and Get Chosen
- Apply for Agropolis Foundation 2021 Olam Prize for Innovation in Food Security
- Apply for Learn Africa Scholarship Program 2020/2021 for female undergraduates & graduates
Method of Application
- Please do not apply if you have taken the KPMG aptitude test / KPMG business awareness test before.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline: Unspecified.