Are you techy, a fresh graduate of Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science or Statistics, and ready to change the world a code at a time? Then it’s time to join the GTBank Tech Academy.
At Guaranty Trust Bank plc, our mission is to build an enduring Proudly African and Truly International Institution that plays a fundamental role as a Platform for Enriching Lives by building strong, value adding relationships with our customers, stakeholders and the communities in which we operate.
ℹ️98% of CVs are rarely accepted. Be among the TOP 2%. Let CV Experts review your Curriculum Vitae and get your new & quality CV within 1 hour
Click to begin
You may also check:
- Hong Kong PhD Fellowship Scheme 2020/2021 for study in Hong Kong (Funded)
- Apply for CcHub Graduate Programme 2019 for young Nigerians
- Apply to become African Youth Ambassadors For Peace Program 2019
Technology and innovation are at the core of what we do, and we have specially designed the Tech Academy to help you code your way to success.
Graduates of the academy will get to work in the Information Technology, Data Analytics, FINTECH, Information Security, and Emerging Technologies departments of the Bank.
Job Title: GTBank Tech Academy
Duration: 6 weeks
• Minimum of a bachelor’s degree from a reputable university in Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science or Statistics,
• Minimum of 5 O ’Level credits (including English and Mathematics)
• Completion of NYSC is mandatory
You may also check:
- Current Top 24 Scholarships in USA for International Students
- Apply for World Bank International Finance Corporation Young Professional Programme 2020
- Apply for the Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships 2020/2021 for Foreign Scholars & Artists to study in Switzerland (Fully Funded)
- European Commission Blue Book Paid Traineeship 2019 for University graduates worldwide – Brussels,Belgium (1,196.84€ per month stipend)(Opens in a new browser tab)