Fidelity Bank is today ranked amongst the top 10 in the Nigerian banking industry, with presence in the major cities and commercial centres of Nigeria. Over the years, the bank has been reputed for integrity and professionalism.
It is also respected for the quality and stability of its management. Fidelity staff are also respected in the Nigerian banking industry for the quality of training they receive on the job, as well as in good business schools both in Nigeria and Overseas. The Management is particular about the quality of people that join the system.
To qualify as a member of Team Fidelity, a candidate is expected to possess three vital statistics, with the acronym TAC: Talent (an innate mental aptitude) Ambition (a desire to succeed) and Character (a total quality of integrity which will guide the talent and ambition to productive ends).
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
Job ID: #000010
You may also check:
- Apply for Leventis Foundation Agricultural Youth Summit Grant 2020
- Apply at the Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun (Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment)
- Apply for Czech Government Scholarships 2021/2022 for Undergraduate, Masters and Doctorate studies in Czech Republic
Interested candidates must;
- Not be more than 26 years old
- Have a first degree (First or Second class division) or HND (Upper Credit)
- Have completed the NYSC program.
- Required Skills: Entry Level
Application Deadline: Unspecified.