Guinness Nigeria is offering a number of University/Polytechnic Scholarship Awards to suitably qualified Nigerian students.
ℹ️98% of CVs are rarely accepted. Be among the TOP 2%. Let CV Experts review your Curriculum Vitae and get your new & quality CV within 1 hour
Click to begin
Applications are invited from suitably qualified students who wish to be considered for:
Title: Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme
You may also check:
- Korean Government Scholarship Program 2020/2021 for study in South Korea
- SHELL Employment Opportunities – Graduate Programme 2019
- JAN Career Program 2019 for National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) members
This scholarship supports Guinness Nigeria’s commitment to implementing transformative schemes that foster youth development.
The scholarship will provide full tuition for students who are currently studying in Nigerian Universities and Polytechnics. Students from our host communities are encourage to apply.
– Applications are open to students studying the following courses: Engineering & Sciences – Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Lab Science, Microbiology, Bio-Chemistry, Marketing & Sales, Human Resources/Industrial & Labour Relations and Accounting.
– Candidates must be 1st or 2nd year students in Nigeria Universities or Polytechnics.
– Candidates may be required to write an aptitude test
– Shortlisted candidates may be required to provide a letter of introduction from the Chairman of their Community Development Associations where applicable.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send the following details below to: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Full Name
– Matriculation Number/Year of study
– Home Town/Local Government Area/State of Origin
– Phone Number/e-mail address
– Scanned copy of Student ID card or Admission letter.
You may also check:
- Mexican Government’s Merit Awards for International Students
- Bill Gates Cambridge Scholarship Programme 2020 for Study at the University of Cambridge, UK (Fully Funded)
- Oprah Winfrey Foundation African Women’s Public Service Fellowship 2020 for study in USA (Fully Funded)