Frankfurt School Undergraduate Scholarship Programme is seeking applications from interested students with good academic records to apply for Bachelor of Science Scholarship Programme in Germany commencing 2023-2024 academic session.
Frankfurt School maintains a scholarship program for its Bachelor of Science geared toward highly qualified students. It consists of a reduction of the tuition fee for the entire duration of the studies.
The semester(s) abroad are included in the scholarship, provided that students choose to go to one of our partner universities under a so-called exchange agreement.
Frankfurt School is a leading business school in Europe that focuses on finance and management through research, education, and advisory services. Finance and management address two core organizational processes: managing capital flows, and people, for better performance.
We are a diverse institution that unites talented people from all over the world. At the same time, we are proud of our roots in Germany and the Frankfurt area.
In order to be considered for the scholarships, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants can apply from any nationality.
- Excellent undergraduate degree
- Admission to the Master of Finance programme at Frankfurt School, having chosen the Risk Management concentration
- No financial support by an employer covering more than two semester fees.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The aim of the scholarship programme is to provide outstanding candidates with an opportunity to study irrespective of their financial circumstances.
- Scholarships have the advantage over student loans and funds in that the funding you receive does not have to be paid back.
Frankfurt School offers different types of scholarships which are open to all students with excellent grades and a strong performance in the Frankfurt School admissions process. They consist of a 25%, 50%, 75% or 100% reduction of the tuition fees. Also, we take into consideration your background, motivation, financial need and extracurricular engagement.
After reviewing your application documents, qualified applicants will be invited to participate in our online Assessment Centre.
You may also check:
- 2023 Polaris Bank Graduate Intensive Trainee Programme
- Shell 2023 Graduate Programme Applications
- Application for Trade Lenda Small Business Competition For Entrepreneurs
As a helpful guide to completing your application, you can download our application checklist and prepare the following documents:
- High school diploma with final transcript or your two latest school transcripts
- Copy of your passport or ID card
- Letter of motivation (optional but recommended)
- CV/ Resume
- Other documents including professional experience or extracurricular activities
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should apply using the link below.
During your application for one of the BSc programmes at Frankfurt School you have the opportunity to apply for a scholarship and state why we should award you a scholarship. Once applicants have been offered a place at Frankfurt School, the BSc Admissions and Scholarship Committee will let you know whether we will award you a scholarship.
The Committee meets regularly throughout the year to review applications and award scholarships. Our new Diversity Scholarship Programme is offered as of May 2020 to support future students in these difficult times. We, therefore, encourage prospective students to apply until our application deadline – 30 June 2020. It is not necessary to have the final school leaving certificate at this stage.
Under no circumstances is it possible to apply for a scholarship if a student has already begun his or her BSc studies at Frankfurt School. The decision of the Committee is final and cannot be appealed. There is no legal right to a scholarship.