The 2-year master programme in “Master of Science in Marine and Lacustrine Science and Management” (Oceans & Lakes) addresses students with a background in Sciences.
Do you need a new CV or you want to upgrade your CV quality for better performance?
Oceans & Lakes is an inter-university programme organized by the Faculty of Sciences of Vrije Universiteit Brussel (VUB, Free University of Brussels), Universiteit Antwerpen (UAntwerpen, Antwerp University) and Universiteit Gent (UGent, Ghent University). The students are provided with a strong fundamental and applied knowledge and prepared for an active role in the scientific research and management of marine and lacustrine systems.
The programme adopts a multidisciplinary approach integrating physical, chemical geological, ecological and societal aspects and including nature conservation and sustainable development.
Opportunities offered by Oceans & Lakes
– A wide spectrum of disciplines related to marine and lacustrine science and management are covered.
– Since admission is allowed to various science related bachelor degrees, it may offer a unique opportunity to re-orientate your study career.
– All classes are expertise-based as guaranteed by the large numbers of renowned research groups related to the programme.
You may also check:
- Academy on Human Rights and Humanitarian Law Essay Award 2020 for Scholarly Work in International Human Rights Law (Fully Funded to Washington D.C.)
- Mercedes-Benz South Africa Graduate Development Programme (GDP) 2020 for South Africans
- Go Green in the City 2020 Global Student Competition
– A wide spectrum of thesis subjects will be offered by the various research groups associated with the programme including the NIOZ and UCL (associated as visiting professors).
– You study together with students from all continents providing the global context of future marine and lacustrine research and management.
– The highest standard of education and research is guaranteed by the three universities.
– Classes are organized at all three universities in an efficient way to minimize travelling and maximize acquaintance with existing facilities, research groups and infrastructure.
– Strong focus on practical and field work.