Edinburgh Napier University has partial scholarships of £3,000 available for self-funding students domiciled in Africa starting a course at Edinburgh Napier in September 2020 or January 2021.
ℹ️98% of CVs are rarely accepted. Be among the TOP 2%. Let CV Experts review your Curriculum Vitae and get your new & quality CV within 1 hour
Click to begin
Students studying full-time courses lasting longer than 12 months or those who study MBA (Engineering Management), MBA (Strategic Project Management) and MBA (Leadership Practice) are not eligible for this award.
In order to be eligible for this award, you must be:
- domiciled in Africa at the time of application
- self-funding your course
- holding an offer to study a bachelors or masters course in September 2020 or January 2021
You are not eligible if you have discounted tuition fees from a partner university or are in receipt of another scholarship.
The number of scholarships is limited and they are offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
You may also check:
- Huawei Technologies Graduate Trainee Program 2020 for Nigerian graduates
- IBM COVID-19 Call for Code Global Challenge 2020 ($200,000 cash prize)
- NNPC/Total International Master’s Degree Scholarships 2020/2021
You will be automatically considered for the scholarship if you meet the following selection criteria:
- you meet the eligibility criteria detailed above
- you have made your £3,500 deposit payment towards your fees.
There is no additional application process for this scholarship.
Application Deadline: Ongoing.