In celebration of the University’s proud status as a partner sponsor of the 2022 Commonwealth Games, we are offering an unprecedented Masters scholarship for international students, to ensure that concerns about finance do not present a barrier to students from Commonwealth countries considering study at the University.
University of Birmingham Commonwealth Scholarship
With a value of £3,000 per scholarship, this award is available to all international students from countries participating in the Commonwealth Games 2022, who are seeking to study a taught Masters degree at Birmingham in the 2021/22 academic year. Eligible scholars who successfully meet the criteria will have this amount deducted from their total tuition fees owed.
In order to be eligible, candidates must meet the following requirements. You must:
- Have applied for, and receive an offer of admission for, a taught Masters degree at the University of Birmingham UK campus, to study in the 2021/22 academic year.
- Be classed as ‘domiciled’ in one of the Commonwealth countries. Please see the list below.
- Be classed by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee purposes.
- Start your studies at the University in September/ October 2021 on a course delivered on-campus.
You may also check:
- Invest Your Talent in Italy Scholarships 2021/2022 for International students
- Heritage Bank 2021 Graduate Trainee Programme
- LBH Consulting requires the services of an Admission Counsellor
All applications to study in September 2021 must be received by the deadline of 1 July 2021, however we recommend that you apply for your intended programme as soon as possible to ensure you meet the eligibility for this scholarship.
For information on how to apply to our postgraduate programmes, visit our guidance pages.
Please be aware that the University reserves the right to cease the scholarship offer to new applicants at any time.
Once an offer for admissions is made, candidates must meet the deadlines set by the Admissions Office (and stated in the offer letter) to ‘accept’ their offer and pay a deposit – this will simultaneously secure both the place on the Masters degree programme and also this scholarship.
Application Deadline: 1st July 2021.