Since the establishment of MSHEL HOMES LIMITED, we have bridged the gap in addressing the need of owning a house in Nigeria, by delivering apartments of good quality at affordable prices, thereby giving you the best value for your money. Our objective has always been to offer a wide variety of housing types, in order to accommodate a good number of clients from medium to high-income earners in Abuja and Nigeria at large.
- Website and software application designing, building, or maintaining.
- Using scripting or authoring languages, management tools, content creation tools, applications, and digital media.
- Conferring with teams to resolve conflicts, prioritize needs, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
- Directing or performing Website updates.
- Developing or validating test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types.
- Editing, writing, or designing Website content, and directing team members who produce content.
- Maintaining an understanding of the latest Web applications and programming practices through education, study, and participation in conferences, workshops, and groups.
- Back up files from Web sites to local directories for recovery.
- Identifying problems uncovered by customer feedback and testing, and correcting or referring problems to appropriate personnel for correction.
- Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Determining user needs by analyzing technical requirements.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 2 years
- Location: Abuja
You may also check:
- EU-ECOWAS scholarship programme on sustainable energy
- Apply for INEC ad-hoc Staff Recruitment for 2023 General Elections
- Ecobank Fintech Challenge 2022 for Tech Innovators and Entrepreneurs ($USD 50,000 in cash prizes)
- Bachelor’s degree in Web development or related field, or relevant experience.
- Solid knowledge and experience in programming applications.
- Proficient in My SQL.
- Dedicated team player.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Solid ability in both written and verbal communication.
- Knowledge of programming language and technical terminology.
- Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them.
- High degree of independent judgment.
- Able to solve complex problems
- Understand Codeigniter 4 &3 very well.
- Proficiency in PHP and Node JS server-side technology.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
Application Deadline: Unspecified.