- Creating and executing on marketing strategies, including but not limited to content marketing, building channel strategies, experimenting with different growth strategies
- Identifying channels to test, running tests, carrying out customer/audience segmentation analysis, develop and promote social media, and find ways to optimise these channels
- Working closely with top management, product and engineering teams to build viral and growth loops to shape the product to self-grow
- Experimenting and iterating ideas to find effective ways to reach potential and existing customers
- Develop and implement promotions, marketing strategies and programs to promote the brand as well as products and services of the company.
- Work in a lean startup and agile process
- Plan and execute interviews and press conferences, and manage relationships with the press and media organisations
- Design, execute and track performance of product and company advertising on traditional, offline and online channels
- Maintain and manage feedback and communication channels with customers to drive customer satisfaction, retention and loyalty
- Manage a comprehensive employee communications strategy and plan that directly supports the business strategy, vision and values and use a range of appropriate tools that are measurable.
You may also check:
Before you proceed, please 'Follow' our facebook page to get more updates
Learn Web Design, Forex, Graphics Design, Digital Marketing for FREE here
- Digital Africa Social & Inclusive Business Camp 2020 for Entrepreneurs
- United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) Graduate Internship Programme
- German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) Development-Related Postgraduate Scholarships 2021/2022
You are qualified if you have:
- 5+ years experience developing and executing strategic B2B alliances and retail (B2C/B2B2C) marketing
- Proven track record of increasing user acquisition, engagement and retention and meeting/exceeding revenue and profitability goals
- Hands-on experience working with demand-generation tools and platforms, such as or similar to Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, DemandBase, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads/Pixel, Meltwater
- Ability to uncover marketing insights from attribution models, customer database analysis, historical data, funnel reporting, and other sources of customer insight
- Preferably worked for a technology company with retail products.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 5 years
- Location: Lagos
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Application Deadline: 30th June, 2020.