Softnoon holdings is a holding company that manages a multi-business enterprise providing excellent service through its distinct business divisions. Through years of hard work and dedication to the fulfilment of dreams, Softnoon Holdings has succeeded in establishing a company that fosters quality values in key areas as education, real estate, financial services, FMCG.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND, MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience: 3 – 5 years
- Location: Lagos
- Salary Range: ₦100,000 – ₦150,000
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives with the overall business strategy
- Manage the recruitment and selection process.
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Overseas and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Report to management and provide decision support
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program.
- Proven 3-5 years of working experience as an HR MANAGER or EXECUTIVE
- Knowledge of HR system and Database.
- Demonstrate experience with Human Resources metrics.
- in-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices.
- Degree in Human Resources or related field.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
Application Deadline: Unspecified.