Our mission is to use innovations help grow other businesses and guide them through global technological advances.
1. UI /UX Designer
- Develop UI mock-ups and prototypes for new product ideas
- Collaborate with the marketing team, internal and external designs to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experience for the digital user
- Provide advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behaviour.
- Adhere to style standards on typography and graphic designs.
- Plan and implement new designs.
- Produce high quality UX designs solutions through wireframes, flow diagrams, and storyboards, prototypes visual and graphic designs.
Minimum Required Experience:
- Job Type: Contract, Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 1 year
- Location: Lagos
- A minimum of 1 years experience in UI and Graphics design
You may also check:
- Estonian National 2020 Scholarship Programme for international students
- World Bank/CES 2020 Global Tech Challenge: Solutions for Women
- UNESCO Call for Participation: Sports Challenge against COVID-19 in Africa
- Expertise in standard UX tools; Figma and Photoshop or equivalents.
- Ability to work with other stakeholders to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet product/client needs and vision.
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and other stakeholders.
Application Deadline: Unspecified.