We Post The Funniest Pictures and Videos Guaranteed To Make You Laugh Every Day Of The Week.
We’re a multifaceted entertainment and marketing platform that helps connect brands to new and existing markets through a versatile comedy channel, informative content, and a strong online media presence.
We currently seek an individual with a history of successful performance to function as Social Media Manager in our office in Lagos.
Key responsibilities include:
- Collaborate in developing, implementing, and managing our Social Media Strategy.
- Manage and oversee social media content, ensuring they are in line with the company’s values.
- Track, measure and report the success of every social media campaign.
- Stay up to date with the latest social media technologies and tools.
- Collaborate with writers and designers to create informative, engaging & appealing content.
- Monitor and improve SEO and user engagement.
- Timely posting of original, curated content and client ads.
- Engaging with our audience via posts reply and DM responses.
- Converting DM inquiry to actual sales.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 3 years
- Location: Lagos
You may also check:
- Apply: AIDS 2022 Young Leaders Programme
- Josephus Foundation scholarship for Nigerian Undergraduates
- Apply for KPMG Nigeria Graduate Trainee Programme 2022
Qualification / Experience:
- Three years of Social Media Management experience.
- Excellent knowledge and expertise in the use of Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Good time management skills.
- Critical thinking & problem-solving skills
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
Application Deadline: 15th April, 2022.