Pepperoni Foods Limited was incorporated on the 17th of June, 2005 to carry on business as a provider of catering and related services within the hospitality industry in Nigeria. The company’s primary interest is the provision of commercial and industrial catering services.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 5 – 7 years
- Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Qualification: BSc./HND in Food Science or related courses
Experience: 5-7 years in hospitality sector
Interested applicants must be between ages 35-50years.
You may also check:
- Become a Female Sales Manager at Digital Lifeclinic Limited
- The TY Danjuma MBA Scholarships 2021/2022
- Lafarge Africa Graduate Trainee Program 2021
Basic Job roles: The Restaurant Manager shall:
- Plan/manage restaurant staff work schedules
- Supervise the entire day-to -day activities of the facility.
- Devise cost cutting technique(s) to achieve optimal result without compromising standards.
- Ensure customers are attended to promptly
- Improve product marketability and profitability
- Ensure standards of hygiene are maintained and that the facility complies with health and safety regulations
- Resolve customers’ complaints professionally
- Interface with customers to monitor product feedback
Method of Application
Both curriculum vitae and accompanying cover letter should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position advertised as subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 31st July, 2021.