Michael Stevens Consulting is an international Human Resource Development & Management Consulting practice firm, with offices in Lagos, Port-Harcourt and Calabar, as well as in Accra, Ghana. Plans are at advanced stage to open subsidiaries in The Gambia, Sierra-Loan and Liberia.
Our Tailored programs afford you the opportunity to customize the trainings to your organization. We can emphasize the topics most relevant to you and exclude those areas of less value. By designing our sessions in highly interactive forms and including practical real life examples, participants gain a truer understanding and appreciation of the material we are looking to impart.
Every Training program is designed to bridge a development gap in the form of competencies. Our training competencies are represented in the diagram below; Michael Stevens is competent to handle any skill range not in this list as a customised training for your organization.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 9 years
- Location: Lagos
Our Client in the Financial Sector based in Victoria Island, Lagos seeks to hire Relationship Managers (Assistant Managers).
To establish and maintain positive customer relationships towards the growth revenue for the bank.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Overall responsibility for implementing and driving the sales strategy for the bank
- Responsible for directly meeting the business annual revenues target for the assigned portfolio
- Develop and manage the sales pipeline for the assigned portfolio.
- Acquisition of new business through aggressive marketing.
- Cross functional liaison and co-ordination, interacting with colleagues within the corporate bank and other Units including operations, markets, transaction services and compliance among others
- Ensure consistent customer satisfaction through regular calling and feedback to the Wholesale Bank Head
- Responsible for credit presentations and seeking credit approvals for the assigned portfolio.
- Enhancing customer loyalty to ensure retention of clients.
- Maintain high control & ethical standards.
- Meet with existing customers to strengthen business relationships with a view to increase financial growth of the bank.
- Implement marketing strategies / programs laid out by the bank to boost business development.
- Listen to customer requirements and present solutions to make a sale.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the Divisional Head.
You may also check:
- Apply to Baker Hughes 12 month Graduate Internships – Engineering & Technology 2023
- Hairstylist needed at Lisa Suites Limited
- Apply to Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung Scholarship Programme 2023 for students
Qualification / Experiences:
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- Credit Experience- both credit presentation and credit analysis
- Client interfacing working experience and a good understanding of banking operations and banking products.
- Minimum of 9 years Relationship Management working experience preferably in the commercial banking space.
- Good Knowledge of the various Industries and customers businesses
- Good Knowledge of the products and services of the bank
- Knowledge of Finance, Accounting and Economics
- Business development and acquisition
- Banking Operations, Policies, and Procedures.
- Excellent knowledge of Selling / Marketing
- Knowledge of current business trends and CBN Regulatory laws.
Skill / Competencies:
- Ability to evaluate needs of customers, and determine what products or services would best serve those needs
- Excellent communication skills – oral and written.
- Must be strong, tenacious and persuasive.
- Strong selling / marketing skills
- Must be self-driven, and have a passion for Marketing.
- Good relationship management skills
- Confident and possess excellent networking skills.
- Process oriented – good planning & organization skills
- Team Player – Ability to integrate easily with peers, staff and seniors
- Self-starter, with proven ability to deliver on stretch goals
- Ability to multi-task
- Analytical Skills
Application Deadline: 22nd September, 2023.