Welcome to La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resort, Our beach resort is entwined in the core freshness of nature amongst virgin trees and the lovely view of the gentle romantic reflection of the setting sun upon the calm Atlantic Ocean. The views are simply iconic; you can only find in La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resort
The birthplace of African decor. Come and experience the beauty of African Interior designs. At La Campagne Tropicana, we ensure to retain an African brand and value.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND , NCE , OND
- Experience: 2 – 5 years
- Location: Abuja, Lagos, Ogun, Ondo, Osun
- Degree in a marketing-centered discipline.
- Recent, demonstrable experience in a marketing-intensive post.
- Capacity to interpret marketing-related metrics.
- Ability to configure organic and paid formulas.
- Unrivaled networking techniques.
- Superb research, presentation, and bargaining skills.
- Refined and modifiable written communication abilities.
- Insightful, pragmatic, and imaginative.
Sales Agent Job Description
We are looking for competitive retail Sales Agents to help customers identify and purchase products they desire. Sales Agents duties include selling, restocking and merchandising. The goal is to provide high-class customer service and to increase the company’s growth and revenue through sales maximization.
You may also check:
- Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals (SISGP) 2022/2023 for Master’s Level Studies
- Personal Driver job at a Lagos Company
- Commonwealth Split-site Scholarships 2022/2023 Study in UK
Sales Agent Responsibilities
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Ascertain customers’ needs and wants
- Recommend and upsell items that match customer needs
- Welcome and greet customers
- Manage point-of-sale processes
- Actively involved in the receiving of new shipments
- Keep up to date with product information
- Accurately describe product features and benefits
- Follow all company’s policies and procedures
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Superior interpersonal skills
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Good familiarity with word processing, spreadsheet and database applications
- 1+ years of experience in sales
- 1+ years of experience in the industry
- Strong knowledge of industry standards
- Confident and charismatic approach to people
- Proven working experience in retail sales
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Proficiency in English
- Track record of over-achieving sales quota
#30,000 – #80,000
Application Deadline: 8th March, 2022.