The Dangote Group is one of the most diversified business conglomerates in Africa with a hard-earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
The Group’s activities encompass: Cement – Manufacturing / Importing Sugar – Manufacturing & Refining Salt – Refining Flour & Semolina – Milling Pasta – Manufacturing Noodles – Manufacturing Poly Products – Manufacturing Logistics – Port Management and Haulage Real Estate Dangote Foundation.
Since inception, the Group has experienced phenomenal growth on account of quality of its goods and services, its focus on cost leadership and efficiency of its human capital. Today, Dangote Group is a multi-billion Naira company poised to reach new heights, in every endeavour competing with itself to better the past.
The Group’s core business focus is to provide local, value added products and services that meet the ‘basic needs’ of the populace. Through the construction and operation of large scale manufacturing facilities in Nigeria and across Africa, the Group is focused on building local manufacturing capacity to generate employment and provide goods for the people.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Location: Lagos
- Division: Dangote Cement
You may also check:
- Apply to University of British Columbia Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program 2021/2022
- CrowdForce is currently recruiting
- YouTube Black Voices Fund for Content Creators & Artist ($100M Fund)
- Coordination of all mines operations and perform other job as assigned by Deputy General Manager Mines
- Ensuring the communication of multi-disciplinary teams
- Project execution using knowledge of Mining and Mine Planning software
- Cooperating with the Deputy General Manager, and assisting with anything from project planning to staff management.
- Nurturing positive working relationships with staff.
- Delegating daily tasks.
- Addressing any issues in a timely fashion.
- Supervising staff and controlling Mining Equipment by assigning what equipment to the right job specification.
- Perform any other job as assigned by the superior
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Application Deadline: Unspecified.