A leading Talent Management Consulting Firm is in need of an IT and Digital Marketer in Lagos, Nigeria. If interested, please apply below
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 3 years
- Location: Lagos
- Salary Range: ₦100,000 – ₦150,000/month
You may also check:
Before you proceed, please 'Follow' our facebook page to get more updates
- Shell Nigeria Student Industrial Training and Internship Programme 2023 Application
- Driver needed at Kyte Capital & Credit Limited
- Application for Türkiye Scholarships 2023 for Undergraduate, Masters & Ph.D. Studies in Turkey
- Achieving all set KPI’s vis-à-vis Return on investment (ROI) for Digital Marketing Department
- Creating and developing strategies to drive qualified traffic to the company’s products, website, and social media platforms.
- Plan and oversee the execution of all digital marketing initiatives, including email marketing, PPC advertising, and social media marketing etc.
- Ensure all digital marketing deliverables follow our brand guidelines and have the proper angle and tone of voice.
- Monitoring the performance of ongoing marketing campaigns, performing multivariate testing, and optimizing campaigns to maximize conversions and revenue targets.
- Identifying digital marketing traffic opportunities to grow sales and traffic to our website and social media platforms.
- Keeping track of the latest trends, new platforms, best practices, and technologies in the real estate digital advertising space.
- Build, plan and implement the overall digital marketing strategy for the company.
- Manage and oversee various digital marketing channels.
- Prepare and manage the digital marketing budget.
- Suggest activities for improving the quality of online engagement.
- Track and measure SEO and Google Analytics metrics and provide reports
- Build and maintain an inbound marketing plan for the company
- Generating quality and convertible leads for the telemarketing and sales team.
- Research and forecast future sales and online performance trends
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Performing other work-related duties as assigned by Management.
- Work with the IT team to ensure that staff are properly onboarded and are provided with required tools – laptop, phones, SIMs, ID cards and call cards, etc.
- Work with the videographer to ensure proper content is developed for social media platforms.
- Work with the content writer to ensure that the blogs have keywords, trending topics and trends to drive traffic to the website.
- Manage the website and update
Application Deadline: Unspecifed.