Founded in 2009, Genesis Couture Ltd is a leading expert Tailoring company based in Federal Capital Territory Abuja with an exponential growth plan.
Genesis Couture Ltd is recruiting for a dynamic individual to provide human resources and accounting leadership for its operational needs.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 3 – 10 years
- Location: Abuja
- Salary Range: ₦150,000 – ₦200,000
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Processes all accounts payable transactions including vender bills and ensuring accuracy of each bill and proper classification;
- Generates vendor checks, working closely with vendors to make sure all vendors are paid accurately and on time;
- Performs accounts receivable duties by accurate posting and classification of the daily receivable transactions, preparing deposit slips when needed, and maintaining accurate and comprehensive records of each day’s transactions;
- Works with Operations Manager to prepare daily and weekly management reports. Prepares financial reports for management as needed;
- Processes payroll on a weekly and monthly basis as the case might be. This includes maintaining employee records, processing vacation and PTO.
You may also check:
- Apply for FRAME Intra-Africa Mobility Scholarships 2022/2023 (Fully Funded)
- Security Supervisor needed at SolidPro Security Company
- Skills4Success Training Program 2022 for young Nigerian women
- Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and helping resolve work-related problems;
- Conducts new hire and exit interviews, Responsible for employee verification.
- Ensure compliance with corporate policy and government regulations.
- Conducts investigations on employee relations issues as needed.
- Manage employee documentation such as Employee Handbook and disciplinary communications;
- Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward organizational objectives;
- Assists in identifying staff vacancies and recruits, interviews and select applicants.
- Answers staff questions about wages, deductions, attendance, and time records.
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned.
Application Deadline: Unspecified.