Mulby Mart is building a new way to shop in Abuja, Nigeria.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 3 – 5 years
- Location: Abuja
- Supervise and manage the day to day accounting operations of the retail store to ensure smooth running of business operations.
- Ensure all necessary controls and processes are enforced in the day-to day operations of the company.
- Maintain records of all financial transactions, assets and liabilities of the company.
- Oversee and record import/purchase of goods and commodities for sale in the retail store.
- Prepare management accounts/reports and render statutory returns.
- Prepare financial reports, perform account reconciliations and general audit
- Maintain the general ledger, prepare tax returns, and assist with audit preparations.
- Identify the current inadequacies in the financial transactions/accounting system of the company and proffer solution.
You may also check:
- Business Coach needed at Softcom Limited
- Apply for Development Bank of Nigeria Entrepreneurship Program 2021
- Apply for The Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF) Undergraduate & Postgraduate Scholarships 2021/2022
- A bachelor’s degree in Accounting or similar discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as an accountant in retail store or similar industry.
- ICAN or ACAA will be an added advantage.
- Must be resident in Abuja.
Females are encouraged to apply.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their cover letter and CV to email@example.com
Application Deadline: 20th July, 2021.