A newly established fashion institute in Ibadan, Oyo state, Nigeria requires the services of a competent fashion stylist to manage the affairs of the fashion house.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: SSCE, BA/BSc/ND
- Location: Ibadan
- Creating and implementing a visual merchandising strategy for the store.
- Ensuring the strategy is in line with the store’s brand, products, and target market.
- Researching lifestyle and design trends that will inform the visual merchandising strategy.
- Creation of line sheets for the business year and seasonal campaigns
- Create matching stories from incoming merchandise using the order worksheet and send looks created to merchandising unit to aid allocation.
- Responsible for preparing and executing photoshoot based on business calendar
- Create mood boards for photoshoots
- Finalizing designs and creating detailed floor plans for display areas.
- Sourcing the props, creative materials, and accessories for displays.
- Installing and setting up window displays, walkways, counters, and in-store displays, or supervising contractors hired for this purpose.
- Changing displays to promote new product launches or to reflect festive or seasonal themes.
- Liaising with other retail professionals, including buyers, marketing executives, and retail merchandisers, when necessary.
- Monitoring costs and working within budget.
You may also check:
- Food Production / Operations Manager vacancy at Wangarau Foods
- Apply to Enel Foundation Open Africa Power Program 2022 for young professionals
- Marketer/Sales Agent needed at La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resort
- Proven work experience as a stylist and visual merchandiser.
- Training on Visual merchandising & Styling will be an added advantage
- Experienced at using Adobe Creative Suite programs, such as Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, or other visual design tools.
- Strong knowledge of colours and its combination
- Excellent ability to carry out research on current fashion trends
- Ability to analyze sales merchandising reports and survey results.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Flexible working hours, including evenings and weekends.
- Attractive salary
- Accommodation (if successful candidate resides far)
- Pleasant working condition
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should contact Miss Janet: 08032055527
Application Deadline: As soon as possible.