We are a real estate company that provides marketing, advisory and developmental service across the entire real estate value chain in Nigeria. We have a special interest in property development.
- Job Type; Full Time
- Qualification: Secondary School (SSCE)
- Experience: 5 years
- Location: Lagos
- We are looking for a Driver to transport clients and members of staff in a comfortable, safe and timely manner.
- If chosen, your responsibilities include arranging regular cleaning and maintenance services for the vehicle, planning each route based on road and traffic conditions and managing payments.
- Ultimately, you will help us increase customer satisfaction.
- To be considered for this role, you should have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record with no traffic violations. Note that you don’t need to have a car; we provide drivers with our own vehicles.
- Minimum of Secondary School Leaving Certificate
- At least 5 years work experience
- Proven experience as a Driver
- A valid driver’s license
- A clean driving record
- Familiarity with GPS devices
- Knowledge of area roads and neighbourhoods within Lagos.
- Ability to lift heavy packages and luggage
- Availability to occasionally take weekend and night shifts
- A polite and professional disposition
- Ability to remain calm in stressful driving situations (e.g. at rush hour).
You may also check:
- Affiliate marketers at Olastep Networks
- Farm Officer vacancy at Jubaili Agrotec Limited
- Cook/Chef needed at Crossover Restaurant
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and driver’s license as attachments to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: For Enquiries, send a message on Whatsapp to: 09065615680.
Application Deadline: 12th June, 2022.