United Geophysical (Nigeria) Limited began operations in Nigeria during the early 1960’s and has since operated in all sedimentary basins in Nigeria. These include; The Chad Basin including Lake Chad, The Sokoto Basin, Benue Trough, Anambra Basins and all Delta regions from The Cross River in the East to The Lagos Lagoon in the West, and from Opokushi in the Southern Delta to Idah in the North.
The company’s operational archives are therefore unique with records of historical survey’s providing operational and technical information on all areas of the country. With over fifty years of continuous operational experience UG(N)L prides itself on its ability to deliver a quality product on time and within budget, while maintaining the highest technical, health, safety and environmental standards and unmatched success in the area of community affairs. Every aspect of the company’s operations is governed by the Company’s comprehensive Project Management System.
All staff are well trained in all relevant sections and are required to be knowledgeable and fully understand all C.O.P’s (Company Operating Procedures) applicable to the section to which they are assigned.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 3 years
- Location: Akwa Ibom
United Geophysical (Nigeria) Limited is seeking to engage an experienced medical Doctor for our operations in Nigeria.
You may also check:
- Access Bank Plc Entry Level Trainee Program 2023 for graduates
- Relationship Managers (Assistant Managers) needed at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Apply to Baker Hughes 12 month Graduate Internships – Engineering & Technology 2023
- A degree in medince.
- A current medical license
- Previous clinical experience beyond the required residency
- Board certification in a relevant specialization preferred
- Maintain regularly updated patient medical records that document all evaluations, medications, treatments, allergies, test results and other records
- Evaluate a patient’s symptoms and determine the most appropriate course of treatment to address them
- Prescribe medications in compliance with state and federal statutes and inform patients of all possible risks, complications and interference with other medications they may be taking
- Supervise and evaluate Medical Assistants to ensure full compliance with regulations and make sure that the current care program is as effective as possible
- Consult patients on topics such as proper nutrition, fitness and hygiene to assist them in making informed decisions and taking good care of their health
- A detail-oriented and compassionate approach with patients and staff
- Strong leadership and organization skills
- A well-developed ability to solve problems on their feet
- A high degree of physical stamina and dexterity needed to perform various treatments and accurately administer medications
Application Deadline: Unspecified.