Crossover Restaurant is an Abuja-based restaurant that offers Nigerian and Continental delicacies.
- Knowledge of the individual menu items including basic ingredients, methods of preparation, and presentation style.
- Maintain kitchen hygiene and cleanliness.
- Responsible for mise en place of assigned area.
- Taste and examine food prepared for freshness and required quality.
- Season and cook food according to CROSSOVER standard recipes.
- Weigh, measure, and mix ingredients according to recipes.
- Portion, arrange, and garnish food, and serve food to waiters.
- Substitute for or assist other cooks during emergencies or rush periods.
- Be responsible for minimizing food wastage.
You may also check:
- Office Assistant/Receptionist vacancy at Powerpal Ltd
- Apply for Entry-Level Recruitment at Access Bank
- 2022 Chevening Scholarship Awards for International Students
- Job Type: Full Time
- Experience: 3 – 7 years
- Location: Abuja
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
Application Deadline: 12th June, 2022.