WAYA is a multi-purpose messaging, social media and mobile payment developed by WAYA Multi-link Limited in November 2018. WAYAApp is designed to ease the problems of transactions in Nigeria.
We are committed to providing a cashless and secured mobile application that assist businesses, individuals and non-profit organizations in operating sustainably around the world at large.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND, MBA/MSc/MA, OND, PhD/Fellowship
- Experience: 3 – 6 years
- Location: Lagos
Core to our mandate is our recognition that mobile financial technology is the new and future global path to sustainable wealth creation and development especially for financially excluded population in Africa. This inspired us to create WAYA, our mobile application that enable our clients’ access financial services through mobile devices seamlessly, in real time as well as enabling talk and chat at no cost to them. Now they can WAYA their money, their talks their chats because WAYA understands their needs.
We are currently hiring for the positions indicated below:
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Manage social media platforms such as facebook, IG, twt, youtube, linkedln, blogs
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to editors for input and approval
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
You may also check:
- Shell Nigeria’s Industrial Training Programme 2022 for students
- Vacancy: Chef/Cook at KenRicana Group
- UK-Nigeria Tech Hub Future Females Business School GreenTech and AgriTech Programme 2022
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Ability to meet deadlines
- BSc in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field
Application Deadline: Unspecified.