Alpha-Pharma has a commitment to mankind, a commitment of improving the quality of life for each and every individual through which we constantly strive to innovate, improve and increase the availability of cost-efficient generic medicines to the global market.
We believe that medicine should be available to all people regardless of their location, and affordable for them at any income level such that the cost of medical treatment should not be a concern for any part of the population. Through our commitment we have chosen to focus our resources on generic medicines in which field we aim to increase the availability of our quality medicines and increase global awareness of the vast financial savings offered to society by making generic medicines available to the general population.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 3 years
- Location: Anambra, Lagos
- Dispense prescription medicines to the public
- Ensure that different treatments are compatible
- Check dosage and ensure that medicines are correctly and safely supplied and labelled
- Maintain register of controlled drugs for legal and stock control purposes
- Liaise with doctors about prescriptions
- Sell over-the-counter medicines
- Advise patients of any adverse side-effects of medicines or potential interactions with other medicines/treatments
- Arrange the delivery of medicines to patients
- Supervise and train pharmacy support staff
- Keep up to date with current pharmacy practice, new drugs, and their uses
You may also check:
- Edward O. Wilson Biodiversity Postdoctoral Fellowship Program 2021 in Harvard University
- Data Entry Assistant vacancy at Heartland Alliance Ltd
- Swansea University Hillary Rodham Clinton Scholarship Programme 2022 for International Masters Students
Qualifications & Skills
- A Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy
- A minimum of Three years post youth service experience
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work with others in a multidisciplinary team, as well as to lead others in a team
- Accuracy and meticulous attention to detail
- A methodical approach to work
- An understanding of business principles
- A professional and confident disposition
- The ability to inspire the trust of others
- A willingness to take on a high level of responsibility.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
Application Deadline: Unspecified.