StreSERT is a professional services organisation that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organisations. We offer business support and integrated solutions in different areas that ensure business objectives are achieved. Critically, we evaluate issues as they impact your business, and consequently deploy the appropriate skills and competencies to proffer the needed solutions.
Our Brand Driver
At StreSERT, we believe that living by a set of core values help define the true measure of a company; they guide the way we treat each other and how we make business decisions, regardless of time, situation or person. They are the very essence of our company culture; the soul of our company. Ours is about building an organisation that has purpose, focus and alignment, which lives its values every day and creates an environment that allows employees to grow and to produce superior results.
To be the preferred Human Resources and Integrated Enterprise Solutions provider.
We lead in the provision of quality, flexible and result-oriented support solutions that will impact our clients’ businesses profitably.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND, NCE
- Experience: 6 – 8 years
- Location: Abuja
Our client, a British Nursery and Primary school in Abuja seeks the professional services of Early Years Teachers for immediate employment. The school provides a happy, safe and engaging learning environment where all children are encouraged to reach their full potential.
(Job Ref: EYT-ABJ)
The ideal candidate is expected to work with children aged 0-5 in classes between nursery, preschool and reception classes. His/her aim would be to motivate children and imaginatively use resources to help them learn, whilst providing a safe environment for them to develop their social and communication skills. The focus will be the development of these children in preparation for a successful transition into primary school.
You may also check:
- Apply for Boustany Foundation Cambridge University MBA Scholarship 2020 for study in the United Kingdom
- Applications for Global Good Fund 2021 Fellowships for young Social Entrepreneurs
- Absa Africa Gen A Graduate Programme 2020 for African Graduates
- Assist with the development of the children’s personal, language, social and physical coordination
- Work with, and develop visual aids and teaching resources
- Stimulate arithmetic and creative development through stories, songs, games, drawing and imaginative play
- Stir up and help children develop curiosity and knowledge
- Build and maintain cordial relationships with parents, giving prompt feedback on their children/wards from time to time
- Evaluate children’s performance through various age-grade assessments
- Ensure the health and safety of children and staff is maintained during all activities, both inside and outside the nursery or school
- Keep up to date with changes in the curriculum and developments in best practice
- Respect and fondness for children
- Ability to plan the children’s day and respond to their different needs
- Good communication and listening skills
- Ability to inspire and enthuse young children
- Positive energy, resourcefulness, responsibility, and patience
- Ability to work independently with children
- Good sense of humour and the ability to keep things in perspective while communicating effectively with children
- NCE/B.Ed and knowledge/experience with the Montessori or Early Years Education
- At least 6-8 years of teaching experience in standard and structured schools
- Experience of both Nigeria/British curriculum is a MUST
- Salary is open to negotiation
Method of Application
Qualified applicants with the required experience should forward CVs to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ using ‘EYT-ABJ’as subject of mails before 30th June, 2020. Only candidates who meet the qualifications listed above will be contacted for interviews.
Application Deadline: 30th June, 2020.