Job Title: Personal Assistant to MD
Job summary: Carry out administrative and personal tasks on behalf of the MD, so as to free the MD’s time from routine personal and administrative tasks, thereby saving ‘executive time’ for more strategic tasks, thus, helping the MD become more effective both in his personal and business life.
- acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls,
- managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments,
- booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation,
- organising events and conferences,
- reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines,
- typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence,
- managing databases and filing system,
- liaising with staff, suppliers and clients,
- collating and filing expenses,
- any other responsibilities given by the MD.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience: 10 years
- Location: Abuja
- Job Field: Administration / Secretarial
Location(s) where successful applicants will be working:
CBD – Abuja.
You may also check:
- Apply for Singapore International Graduate Award 2021 Scholarships for PhD study in Singapore (Fully Funded)
- Apply as Content Creator at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited
- Apply for $USD 10,000 cash prize AFS Global Citizen Prize 2020
Educational Qualification & Experience
Masters in any field, with a minimum of 10 years work experience,
- excellent Personality,
- highly meticulous,
- has good business wits and analytical,
- must be exceptionally trust worthy,
- willing to sign a confidentiality close with the company,
- total and unconditional loyalty will be expected.
- proficiency in Microsoft office,
- excellent human management and relations,
- exceptional ability to work under pressure,
Resumption date of successful applicant(s):
Monthly salary range for successful applicant(s):
Minimum of N120,000 per month
Application Deadline: Unspecified.