Mercedes-Benz South Africa (MBSA) is offering a unique development opportunity for recently-qualified graduates, who desire to be an integral part of the MBSA talent pool.
Do you need a new CV or you want to upgrade your CV quality for better performance?
- Candidates who have recently graduated within the last 3 years
- a South African Citizen, or permanent resident of South Africa
- Recently qualified graduates, (with a full NQF 6 or higher), in the following career streams:
- Engineering: Industrial
- Marketing Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Information Technology/Informatics/Data Analytics/Digitalisation
- Commerce/Finance/Financial Management
You may also check:
- Singapore International Foundation (SIF)’s Young Social Entrepreneurs (YSE) Programme 2020
- World Bank Group Summer Internship Program 2020 for young Professionals (Paid Internship)
- Australia Africa Awards Masters Scholarships 2020 for Study in Australia (Fully Funded)
What are the criteria?
- Grade 12, with distinction in HG Mathematics and/or HG Physical Science an advantage (Engineering streams).
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification, with an average pass mark 65% will be an advantage.
- relevant practical experience in your field of study
- exposure to a world class company and well established brand
- an opportunity to apply for positions within the organization
- coaching and mentoring support
- ONLINE by logging onto the Daimler Careers website at https://www.daimler.com/career/job-search/
- Search for Mercedes-Benz South Africa Graduate Development Programme (GDP) In your application, please include:
- A CV as an attachment (ensure that the file size is small enough to upload, e.g. PDF)
- Certified copies of your Grade 12 and tertiary certificates accompanied by an academic record
- A copy of your ID
- Ensure a contact number and email address is provided.
- “Mercedes-Benz South Africa is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered, however the following will apply:
- foreign nationals must qualify for a work visa/permit as per the provisions of the Immigration Act 13, 2002;
- division’s Employment Equity Plan in terms of the Employment Equity Act, No 58, 1998.
- Code of good practice on the employment of people with disabilities”.
You may also check:
- Yale Young African Scholars Program 2020 for African secondary school Students
- Hague University World Citizen Talent Scholarship 2020/2021 for Bachelor’s & Master’s Degree Study in the Netherlands (EUR 5,000)
- Loughborough University Graduate School Development Trust Africa Scholarships 2020/2021 for Study in the UK
Other Important information
- Closing date for entries is 17 January 2020
- Late and incomplete applications will not be considered
- If you have not heard from us by the 15 February 2020 please take it that your application has been unsuccessful.