An exciting opportunity to intern with the Proudly African and Truly International Institution.
The GTB Internship Program offers OND graduates the opportunity to gain industry experience and on-the-job training in banking operations by supporting the day-to-day activities of our Transaction Services team whilst learning best-in-class banking processes and procedures. The internship program is a great way to start a career in banking and develop workplace skills for the future.
Are you ready for this journey? Kindly see requirements below to kick start a banking career with GTBank.
Job Type: OND Internship
Location: Our unique branches nationwide
Duration: 12 months
You may also check:
- VLIR-UOS Oceans & Lakes Masters Scholarship Programme 2020/2021 for study in Belgium
- Vacancies at Nestle Nigeria Plc
- Youth Leader for Health’ volunteer programme 2020 for emerging Leaders
- Good communication skills
- Basic numerical skills
- Willingness to learn
- One-year industrial attachment letter from a polytechnic
- WAEC/NECO certificate
- Birth certificate
- School Identity card
GTBank – 1 Guarantor (Full-time employees only)
Other Organisations – 2 Guarantors (Full-time employees only)