We provide you with an excellent eCommerce experience as our clients satisfaction matters a lot to us. We have an amazing combination of Products on our various websites that are tailored to meet your needs.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: Secondary School (SSCE)
- Experience: 1 year
- Location: Lagos
- Salary Range: ₦30,000 – ₦50,000
We are looking for a passionate Graphics Designer. The successful candidate will create visual concepts, using computer software or by hand, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, and captivate consumers.
You may also check:
- New Vacancies at IROKO TV
- World Bank and Financial Times’ blog writing competition for secondary school students
- Operations Manager needed at Pella Group
- Collaborate with fellow graphic designers and other departments to brainstorm ideas and develop new approaches to creating innovative and expressive graphics for the company.
- Design beautiful, interesting and effective graphics that are impressive and emphasize the company and the product at hand.
- Strategize designs that will elicit a positive response communicate important ideas and share company values with viewers.
- Develop goals relating to performance of final products, including viewership metrics and market response.
- Integrate company values into design work in order to effectively demonstrate the nature of the company and attract customers on an ideological basis.
- Consult with management to ensure designs adhere to company standards, express desired ideas and represent products accurately.
- Proven work experience as a graphic designer or similar role
- Portfolio of artistic ability
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Proficiency in programs such as Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
Application Deadline: Unspecified.