IPI PowerTech, is a member of the IPT PowerTech group of companies that delivers specialized solutions to the power, industrial and telecom sectors in Africa, the Middle East and neighboring countries.
Since our inception in 1993, we have grown into a leading power solutions company, combining power expertise with telecom infrastructure specialization.
Before you proceed, please 'Follow' our facebook page to get more updates
Learn Web Design, Forex, Graphics Design, Digital Marketing for FREE here
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 2 years
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: Graduate Jobs ICT / Computer
- If you’re young, innovative, agile, and solution driven, we implore you to start your career with us as we look to impart fresh ideas into our operations. (Production, Implementation and Maintenance)
- Successful applicants will undergo a period of training (classroom and field) on the various aspects of our technical operations after which he/she will be deployed.
You may also check:
- Job vacancies at the British High Commission (BHC)
- Royal Society Africa Prize 2020 for research scientists
- Hungary Scholarship Programme 2020/2021 for Christian Young People to study in Hungary
- HND or B. Eng / Tech in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering with at least Lower credit or second class lower not earlier than 2015.
- Must have completed NYSC.
- Not more than two years post NYSC experience.
- Must not be above thirty (30) years of age.
- Must be willing to work in any region of the country.
- Ability to learn, analyze, and understand technical processes.
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal and written).
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Effective team work and multi-tasking skills a must.
- HIGH level of Integrity.