Lagos Innovates acknowledges that creating investor-ready startups is vital to the overall growth of the ecosystem. To help increase investability and ultimately survival rates of Lagos-based startups, Lagos Innovates in partnership with Honeywell Group is supporting capacity development by facilitating access to IDE- or tech-focused entrepreneurship content and programming.
The Talent Development Programme funds up to 80% of the cost of program attendance by the highest potential individuals (founders, developers or tech startup employees) active in the Lagos tech startup ecosystem through a student loan program. Please see attached guidelines
Applicants must be between the ages of 22 & 40
Applicants must have completed NYSC as at July 2020
Applicants must be Lagos residents
Lagos Innovates has partnered with the following training partners, and applicants can choose the training partner and course they are interested in.
1. Univelcity – 42 Montgomery Rd, Sabo Yaba,Lagos (In person Training only)
Courses offered at Univelcity:
2. Full Stack Development for Mobile Applications (React Native, API Development)
3. Python Programming for Web and Data Science. (PYTHON OOP, DJANGO & Data Science)
4. Frontend Design & Engineering: (UI/UX, HTML, CSS, ES6 & React JS)
You may also check:
- BBC World Service is recruiting for Editor, Gist
- Apply for MTN Group Solution Space e-Track Programme 2020/2021 as Entrepreneurs
- Latest Recruitment from SDIL Nigeria
2. NESA by Makers Academy – (Online Training)
Courses offered at NESA:
3. Slatecube – (Online Training)
Courses offered at Slatecube :
1. Full Stack Web Development
3. Comprehensive Digital Marketing
4. GIT and GITHUB for developers
Application is Open
Application Deadline: Friday 21st August, 2020.