Labs by ARM 2.0 is designed to engage post-MVP FinTech startups in a series of activities aimed at exponentially advancing the growth of their companies within a short time frame, and ensuring their investment-readiness. Selected startups will be provided with financial investment, distribution, access to investors and lots more!
We are looking for companies that are post-MVP and operating in the FinTech space in Nigeria. These startups should have a well-rounded, complementary team for product vision (what to build), technology (how to build it), and business (how to make money from it) and should be solving an important problem for a highly-engaged set of customers.
- Should be post-MVP startups
- Should be operating in the FinTech space
- Should be post-revenue
- Founders should have…
- some unique insight or compelling worldview
- deep domain expertise and/or a strong grasp of the landscape
an eye for detail
- tenacity, high conscientiousness, and a bias towards execution
5. Startups should have a well-rounded, complementary team i.e. in-house capacity for product vision (what to build), technology (how to build it), and business (how to make money from it)
6. Startups should be solving an important problem: For a highly-engaged set of custome
You may also check:
- The AFRIKA KOMMT! fellowship programme 2020/2022 for Future Leaders from Sub-Saharan Africa (Fully Funded to Germany)
- NYSC Junior Achievement Nigeria Venture in Management Program 2020
- Multiple Teachers & Other vacancies at Eden Solutions & Resources Limited
Key Areas of Interest are
Solving problems in customer experience, process automation and improvement (including transaction and customer care response speeds), and operational cost reduction.
During the 12 weeks, we will work intensively with each startup; primarily on product, market and team to get them in the best shape possible. We will provide them with office space, access to the ARM network and carefully selected mentors from the fintech industry who will provide hands-on support and valuable introductions.
Access to Funding
Direct equity funding for the selected startups worth $20,000 each in equity.
Workspace, internet, and other infrastructure.
Accepted startups enjoy hands-on mentorship from leaders in the FinTech sector.
Business services provided through partnerships (such as AWS credit, Azure credit, legal services).
Access to Investors
Startups will get introduced to a network of investors at the end of the program for possible follow-on investments.
Access to the program’s alumni network
Startups get to meet previous cohort founders and learn from their experience firsthand.