The International Breweries Foundation is an arm of International Breweries Plc, (a proud part of the AB InBev Group) with the objective of delivering impactful, developmental, and sustainable projects. Kickstart is an initiative of the Foundation and focuses on enterprise growth and development for young entrepreneurs. The programme supports youth-owned businesses through the provision of training, access to capital (grants) and mentoring.
Kickstart is also available within other countries in Africa, as an initiative of the Africa Zone of the AB InBev Group. The program hitherto has been successfully implemented in South Africa, Botswana, Lesotho, Swaziland and Tanzania. In Nigeria, the program started in 2016 and has run three editions in the South West and South East region. With effect from 2019, Kickstart has become a national intervention in Nigeria, now open to youths in the six geo-political zones of the country.
You may also check:
- Application for 2022 Binance Graduate Internship Programme
- Customer Service Executive vacancy at Chua Nigeria Limited
- The Founder Institute – Sterling Bank Fellowship & Pitchathon for Tech Founders
To participate in the Kickstart, prospective awardees are required to fill and submit an application form. To be considered for shortlisting, applicants are required to meet the following requirements:
- Age: 18 years to 35 years.
- Communication: English language (read, write and speak).
- Location: Reside in and have their business operations in Nigeria
- Acknowledgment and opening and closing.
- Business Areas:
Agriculture ( Maize, Rice, Sorghum Value Chain and Others)
Circular Packaging (e.g., recycling)
Distributorship (Unique small-scale sales model for International Breweries Plc. Products)
- Businesses must be within 0 to 3 years.
Application Deadline: Unspecified.