The Land Accelerator is an exciting four-month program and curated network for entrepreneurs who restore degraded forests and farmland. It is anchored by an intensive week-long workshop when the cohort meets in person. There is no fee to join, and the program does not take equity.
The Land Accelerator has been held twice in Africa and will return to Nairobi for the third time in October 2020. The program will also be launching in South Asia in August or December 2020 and in Latin America in January 2021.
If you are working to improve a degraded landscape – and you want to learn fast and raise money for your venture – then this is the right program for you. Applications are currently open for entrepreneurs from Africa and South Asia.
You may also check:
- Baker Hughes Ignite Graduate Internship Program 2020
- David Carey Miller Scholarship 2020 for Sub-Saharan Africa Students – University of Aberdeen
- Call for Nominations: World Food Prize Laureate 2021
You should apply if:
- You are working to improve a degraded landscape in Africa, Latin America or South Asia through a business approach. This includes climate-smart agriculture, sustainable forestry, reforestation, non-timber forest products, and similar activities
- You are interested in raising money for your venture
- You want to learn fast, both in the classroom and by connecting with mentors and other entrepreneurs
Application Deadline: 17th May, 2020.