The third edition of the euromena awards – sub-Saharan Africa edition – is officially launched!
Euromena Consulting is organising for the third consecutive year the Euromena Awards, a start-up competition dedicated to local and innovative entrepreneurs. After Abidjan in Côte d’Ivoire in 2017 and Beirut in Lebanon in 2018, the competition will take place in Dakar, Senegal, this year, for the return of the Sub-Saharan Africa Edition.
You may also check:
- SHELL Employment Opportunities – Graduate Programme 2019
- Government of Ireland (Masters & PhD) Postgraduate Scholarship Programme
- Bill Gates Cambridge Scholarship Programme 2020 for Study at the University of Cambridge, UK (Fully Funded)
Convinced that Africa is a fount of talent and ideas, Euromena Consulting carries out the vast majority of its missions there and is now a real connoisseur of the challenges of entrepreneurship on this continent.
Euromena Consulting will once again highlight the most innovative African entrepreneurs this year.
- 6 months of customized, high quality business consulting support including coaching, mentorship, and advisory services adapted to the winner’s needs, valued at US$150,000
- Networking, exposure and access through Euromena Consulting’s vast existing network of key stakeholders across the sub-saharan countries
- Local and regional engagement with partners, clients and beneficiaries through access to Euromena Consulting events and opportunities
For the winner
For the 2nd place
For the 3rd place
Information about the event:
: December 12th
: in dakar
After the selection of finalists, a jury of experts will select 3 winners who will be awarded:
of 10 000 € to share
a personalized support of the euromena teams for 6 months for the winner
How to participate?
… an innovative African entrepreneur…
… with an operational project or in the process of launch…
… having an impact on African society…
You may also check: