The U.S. Mission in Nigeria is pleased to announce its partnership with the Nigeria Tech Summit. The Embassy will continue its commitment to Nigerian entrepreneurs to empower and lead during a time of crisis with resilient entrepreneurship and technology.
As part of the U.S. Embassy in Nigeria’s on-going efforts to promote entrepreneurship and economic growth, the Embassy welcomes representation from creators and innovators from throughout Nigeria to participate in this virtual program.
A Start-up Lab Virtual Bootcamp Accelerator with Silicon Valley mentors will be held on December 1, 2020. Selected delegates will get free access to the summit, mentorship, and a pitch competition opportunity to present to summit sponsors and partners on December 4. Candidates based in Nigeria.
The Nigeria Tech Summit 2020 offers Nigerian Entrepreneurs the opportunity to strengthen professional networks with others from the region, as well as the opportunity to familiarize yourself with the tech, innovation and economic growth environment in Nigeria.
You may also check:
- Apply for Women In Business Growth Lab 2020
- Hungarian Government Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Programme 2021/2022 for study in Hungary (Fully Funded)
- Apply to the University of Ottawa Differential Tuition Fee Exemption Scholarships 2021
– You will be figured prominently in U.S. participation at the NTS 2020
– You will have an opportunity to be featured in NTS announcement marketing
– You will be able to meet with mentors and attend a digital bootcamp accelerator as part of a Start-Up lab
Through a grant provided by the U.S. Embassy in Nigeria, we invite you to apply by November 20. All applicants will be notified of their application status by December 1st. More information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Deadline: 20th November, 2020.